1 In stock
Gaius Julius Caesar, was a Roman politician, military general, and historian who played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. Did Ancient Rome ever have a more feared leader than Julius Caesar? Let no-one stand in your way as you lead your campaign around Britain and across the Rubicon. But beware the Ides of March.
- Long tunic style robe with short sleeves and white and gold trimming
- Belt cord is gold piping
- White drape with shoulder strap and gold trimming sits over robe
- Headpiece sold separately - item code 49292. Shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
Available in Plus Size (46-52" Jacket Size).
- Letter J and Letter C parties
- Roman and Toga Parties
Optional Extras: Headpiece
Get shipping estimates