Secure Payment Methods
Set five years after the events of Return of the Jedi and 25 years prior to the events of The Force Awakens, Disney+ released Star Wars: The Mandalorian as a live action TV series in 2019. The story follows the title character, the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin, and his exploits beyond the reaches of the New Republic. Taking the world by storm, actor Pedro Pascal, also referred to as "Mando" was a foundling rescued by Mandalorians. "The Child" is a toddler at age 50 and is of the same unnamed species at powerful Jedi Master Yoda and needs to be delivered to "The Client" by the Mandalorian.
Mandalorian Set Includes:
- Grey polyester cape with scalloped edging.
- Cape has a Velcro tab to secure.
- Silver painted shallow half mask in moulded plastic with elastic strap at rear.
- Mesh in mask allows wearer to see through.
- Recommended 6+ years.
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product.
Perfect accessory for parties like:
- May the 4th
- Sci-fi parties
- Letter C parties
Get shipping estimates
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $129 (otherwise $9.99 flat rate) via Australia Post
- Express Shipping $16.99 flat rate via Australia Post
- Orders made before 2 PM Brisbane time will be dispatched (not delivered) the same day
- Click & Collect – Free @ our Taringa Store
- Big & Bulky Items and Hire Costumes – these items can be purchased over the counter or for Click & Collect.
- Some Bulky items can be shipped but will incur a higher cost
- Postage estimates can be determined from the Australia Post website https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Online Only Orders:
- Orders made before 12 PM Melbourne time are shipped the same day
- Most orders placed before 1 PM Sydney time (Monday-Friday) are dispatched the same day
Return and Replacement Policy
We aim to provide quality products at a fair price. We only source items from reputable suppliers around Australia and overseas, so we are confident with our range being of a high standard.
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase; however, we understand ordering costumes and accessories can be overwhelming with uncertainty regarding sizing, styles etc. Our friendly staff are happy to answer any questions you have about sizing of specific costumes or accessories. You are welcome to contact us by phone or email with any of these sizing or fit questions.
If something you have purchased is not quite as expected, or you have changed your mind, the following information will walk you through the process and conditions required for returning or exchanging your purchased item(s).
General Return Procedure
- If you would like to return an item, please contact us on 07 3870 5881 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you can come into our Brisbane store, you are welcome to come in person and discuss the issue.
- You have 14 days from the time of receiving your item(s) to return them for a refund or exchange. If you ordered the item(s) online, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the package(s) to organise a refund or exchange.
- We are happy to process this as either a refund or exchange (see exemptions for products that cannot be returned)
- Please provide a receipt or proof of purchase when returning an item. This is important as we will need to find your order in our system to process the refund. If you have an account with us and purchased your item with this account, you can access your order details through the ‘My Account’ page
- Make sure your items are unused, unwashed and in the original packaging. Returns will be processed when the original item is returned to us and has been quality checked
- Your refund will be processed via the same payment method or card used for the original purchase and we will send confirmation of the status of the return shortly after it has been processed (please ensure your contact details are correct)
- Most refunds are completed in 1-2 business days after they have been processed but can take up to 7 business days depending on your bank or credit card issuer
- Shipping and handling charges are not refunded as part of the return (unless the product is deemed as faulty)
- If you are returning a product via post, please send us the tracking details via email (email@example.com).
- Return address is given below:
Attention: Chris Raeburn
Cracker Jack Costumes
179 Moggill Road
Taringa. Qld. 4074
07 3870 5881
Incorrect or Faulty Item
Our staff endeavor to ensure all packages are checked before posting to ensure your item is as ordered and in good condition. However, if you have received the incorrect item and this has not been previously discussed, or you believe the item to be faulty, please contact us as soon as you notice the issue.
Incorrect Size Ordered
In the case where the incorrect size was ordered, and you would like to exchange for a different size we highly recommended that you contact us ASAP so that we can put the item aside.
It can be quicker if you reorder the replacement item, and we can then issue a refund on the first item when received.
Please be aware that cancellation of booked costumes will incur a $20 cancellation fee.
As hired costumes and accessories will be required to be cleaned, regardless of whether it was worn or not, all costume hires are final once the costume has been collected.
All hire costumes and accessories are cleaned at the store, however, if the costume is missing items, heavily soiled or damaged then replacement/cleaning/repair costs will be applied. In some cases, this may exceed the quoted bond amount.
We cannot accept returns for:
- Items that have been damaged when trying on (including makeup stains)
- Items that have been altered in any way
- Items where the blister pack has been opened
- Clearance and Sale items
Due to health and safety reason, the following items cannot be returned unless in sealed, unopened packaging and have not been tried:
- Facial Hair
- Contact Lenses
- Hosiery or Underwear
- Inflatable Items
- Pierced Earrings
- Makeup & Eyelashes
- Masks & Prosthetics
- Fangs & Novelty Teeth